Re: [ST] New production 675 1st showing in Phoenix

In a message dated 31/01/2006 3:37:26 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time,
matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> And the CBR600F would be serving what purpose with the two Triumphs
> around?

We bought the '92 CBR with 37,000kms on it. The previous owner rode it once a
month if he was lucky and despite his assertions the poor thing was suffering
from little more than sitting in a shed and gathering dust. With the motor
being in excellent health we put some elbow grease and TLC into and have a great
little bike. Its my girls transport at the moment, but when she is ready to
move to something else I'm going make a project out of it.

Its purpose? It will be a toy! A great big, ear to ear grinning fun machine.
I love my ST but its a great to be on a smaller, lighter bike and throw it
around some of our local twisty sections of tarmac.

If I were to acquire a 675 it would also be a toy. I may not even register it
which would mean more track days...

Maybe I should just keep dreaming...

Brett