Re: [ST] Mirror sleeves?

From: "Kevin Stevens" <triumph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>rubber sleeves covering the mirror arms keep coming loose
>
> I actually have no problems with them somehow. They just fit and they
never came loose (30.000 km now since new march last year, 2001 model).
They were a bit weirdly folded because the mirrors were collapsed
backwards since 2001 I guess, but even with the weird folds in them they
staid in place fine. After riding and sitting out in the sun, the folds
have gone away and it looks smooth now too. Mirrors don't shake either,
they're solidly mounted... really, no problems at all.

> So are mine different? I could make a little video to determine if mine
are shaped differently or more tight or so?

Don't bother with the video, just drop them in the mail and I'll let you
know if they fit the same on my bike.  ;)

KeS