Re: [ST] New Jersey Closing??? (Off topic)

In a previous email, Sprint ST stated:
> I was born in Ohio, lived in (a lot of which thanks to Uncle Sam) in PA, MD,
> VA, NC, GA, FL, LA, OK, KY, LA and currently SC plus significant time in
> Germany, Italy and Japan.  PA, FL, GA, and SC were directly involved with
> local government supporting 911 programs.

Just as I suspected.

Most of the people that have nothing good to say about a place have
never spent a significant amount of time there so they have no clue what
their talking about. I'm sure our state, like any other, has it's fair
share of narrow-minded people. I'd be thrilled if you stayed away, we
don't need any more.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
             -- Friedrich von Schiller