Re: [ST] More dogs....

I have three. That is the magic number, isnt it? ( It
may be with cylinders on a bike, but its too damn many
dogs...) An English Springer, an Australian Dingo, and
a rescued mut that looks something between Rhodesian
Ridgeback and Lab. Once you cross the threshold, all
three of them are certain you have come to see them,
would give you a tour of the house, combination of the
safe, keys to the bikes, etc. But from outside the
threshold, they seem pretty menacing, and go ballistic
if so much as a rodent enters the property. Thats a
good thing given the neighborhood I live in... When I
walk them, oncoming pedestrians on the sidewalk often
cross the street...

The Springer has the most impressive set of dentures,
and has used them, once to make hamburger out of the
back leg of a neighbor's pitt bull that made the
mistake of attacking my Dingo.

Cheers,

John