[ST] Government by Gangsters!

 >>> "A deadly force is not justifiable when an opportunity to retreat
with complete safety is known by the defender to be at hand. The use of
such force is not justifiable if the defender knew that it could have
been avoided with complete safety to himself by retreating. Where these
conditions are present, the defender has a duty to retreat, and his use
of a deadly force under these circumstances cannot be justified as an
act of self defense. " That IS the law in NJ. Florida was the first to
pass a "stand your ground" law followed by AL, GA, IN, KY, MS, and SD.
AZ and ID have slightly less strict versions. 16 states have similar
laws pending. Do I worry about such events happening? No, but they
already have. <<<

    That is our Tax Dollars at Work!  Giving money to the Government is
like giving OJ Simpson a carving set,... ain't no good gonna come of it!!

                                        dowgydoodoo        - - - - o&\o
       Patriot:  n,  One who loves his or her country, supports it's
interests and is willing to DEFY it's government to preserve the
principles upon which it was founded.