[ST] for Rod - they've fired on Fort Sumter

>>> I was born in Ohio, lived in (a lot of which thanks to Uncle Sam) in PA,MD, VA, NC, GA, FL, LA, OK, KY, LA and currently SC <<<

    Those are all states?... how could the Confederacy have lost the war?!  The Union didn't even have Harleys then!  I knew about FL (the Big Blue-Haired Sandbar) because I've flown to Daytona many times but I guess the rest of them are all off in that vast wasteland between the Rocky Mountains and the Hudson River.          =8o)
                                                                        dowgydoodoo       - - - - o&\o