[ST] So much for that idea

Well,

Since my brother is buying my ST, I've been thinking about a replacement. So
far the Speed Triple tops the list, though I'm thinking about waiting for
the 675 Speed Triplet.

One idea I had was to hope across the pond to England, buy the bike, tour
the factory and the Isles, then ship it home.

Here's the bad part.  An S3 is $10K US here, but to buy in in England, the
conversion rate makes it about $14,500.  Toss on shipping back to the USA,
and it kills the idea.  <sniff>

I guess any future bike ride in England will have to be via a Rental

--Joel