Re: [ST] More dogs....

My dogs are super nice too, and to us they are our children.  They did
not kill the guy, my wife stopped them from doing it and even caught a
couple of bites to the hand in the process, bad idea to pull a pit off
someone's arm by the mouth.  It was a horrible situation, I did not
feel alone though, the only reason the dogs were not taken right away
that night was because a pair of the police officers that came were K9
and just about lost it when animal services tried to take the dogs. I
have made it home by then and had to be restrained as well. Animal
services guy harassed us even after the incident, (dog limit in the
county is 2) and we had to move one of the mutts to a friends house for
a while.  Some ambulance chaser called in behalf of the guy too and
spoke of legal action against us, but I told him to go ...... himself
and just did not hear from him or his client again. The guy did go to
the hospital, he was a big mess, and later to prison, he was in parole
at the time and had warrants as well for not reporting.  If I had been
there instead of my dogs, hew would be dead.  We never got the dogs for
protection, but we sure feel protected around them they are very
spoiled pups.