[ST] for Andy - ale & food

 >>> OSH boy, eh? Lethal but tasty. Maybe you need to visit a country
where the right to defend yourself consists of bike gear and not
something you measure by millimetre bore? ;o) <<<

    OSH is my favorite but unavailable here in the Colonies, Newkie,
however, is everywhere so all is not lost.  The U.K. is among the
countries I had the pleasure (usually) of visiting dozens of times per
year from the mid-60s through the mid-90s.  Thanks to my good friend
Bert Harkins (Scott goggles distributor, old dirt riding buddy and
retired Edinburgh Monarchs Speedway racer) I got to do quite a bit of
greenlaning and a lot of road riding.  Even some occasional soaring at
Dunstable Downs.  I was never attacked by anything but indigestion.     =8o)