Re: [ST] FS: 1998 VTR1000

Hey Justin,
Send us a pic !  I would love to see your Superhawk. I
have one too !  A yellow '99. Its a bit tricked out as
well... I'll dig up a pick if I can find one...

I am with you, though....I can do a 400-500 mile day
on it, but multiday trips are just too brutal...I
liken riding my Superhawk to having sex with a 19 year
old....man it's great, but when its over, she damn
near leaves you for dead....

:-)