Re: [ST] FS: 1998 VTR1000

New pictures from today just posted. www.turbodgixxer.shutterfly.com . Just washed the bike, so now it looks pretty nice :)

JUSTIN SHREAVES <wyckoffjustin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I know it's not a Triumph, but I am selling my current ride for a new ST. It's a 1998 Honda VTR1000 (Superhawk), with many add on's. It currently has 26,400 miles, but will be 27k this weekend, if it's not sold by then. It has a custom PPG Prism black paint job, TBR full system, Factory EVO shift kit with the shift star, Factory Ignition advancer, Factory Ti Jet kit, Kevlar brake lines, EBC pads, less than 1k on the D208's, Belray fork oil changed in the spring, wired for heated clothing, turn signal integrater, silverstar headlamp, custom front turn signal lights, wired up for the Veypor 2 computer, and some carbon covers here and there. Valve adjustment was also done in the spring, about 4k ago, and a full tuneup. Radiators were recently flush as preventive maintance in the spring, as well as all other time based maintance. Bike is a very fast V-twin sport bike, and is easier to ride hard than anything I've ridden. I do
 ride 300-400 mile rides on sundays, but I don't see
myself riding it for week long trips for 2k+. I am looking forward to doing a long ride in late Aug, so I need to get myself another ST. It am asking $5800 obo, and pictures are available. I can't get my camera to get good pictures of the paint job, as it is light sensitive. If your local to Bergen County, NJ, feel free to stop by. I will entertain any reasonable offers. Please spread the work, to get another ST back on the road :)

Justin