[ST] Gas Mileage

Chiming in late, I know, but I had a good run.  Seems the Sprint has a
sweet spot (similar to my Hawk GT) of about 50-60mph.  Ran more than
half a tank on Maine back roads home the 4th, followed by a commute to
Boston from southern NH.  Low fuel light came on at 243.5 instead of the
usual 220 (+/-) miles.  Calculator showed 51.8mpg (+/- different pump
variances).  Tells me I could do the BRP in two tankfuls, based on the
60+ I got from the Hawk a few years ago.

FWIW.  :0)

Jeremy Witt

Newbury Partners

(o) 603-893-3022