Re: [ST] It finally caught me

Oh c'mon, you could provide us daily chapters or something...I am certain you have nothing better to do than entertain the LiSTeRS!!

  How about the planning stage being chapter one, pre-ride inspection a short chapter 2, hitting the open road as chapter 3...

John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Oh of course there is...it was an absolutley fabulous
trip...but gosh, I wouldnt know where to start....