From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthew Heyer
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 7:15 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Almost time to tour

Terry, first this is all assuming you are talking about making time up
there, and not looking for the back twisty roads or the such.  That
said, as I regularly have to do the DC to NY commute (in fact, leaving
tomorrow night for my grandfather's wake and funeral), I highly
recommend heading up 270 to 15 through Harrisburg, PA, then take 83 to
81.  From there, depending on how much you really want to go around, you
can either take 78 into NJ to 287, or you can run 81 up to 84.  From
there, hopefully someone else can suggest.  But for my mileage, not only
the traffic, but also the lack of tolls that clobber you heading up 95,
makes me go up through PA almost everytime (somehow I get suckered back
into trying 95 every now and then, and really hate myself.

Matt Heyer