From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Todd J
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 11:57 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Almost time to tour

Ack, typo...From Burlington you can take 89S to Rt2 to NH into Maine. There is also running west to east is Rt302 and the Kancamagus Highway in NH (although I think the Kanc is over-rated).

Todd J <me_shucker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Once you get north of NYC the riding can be pretty good. I personally like 87N all the way to Canada if you are looking to slab. One of the nice things about it is that you can head east into MA or VT on any of the smaller roads such as NY Rt2 to MA Rt2, NY Rt7 to VT Rt9, NY Rt29 to VT Rt313, NY Rt74 to anything east in VT, From Burlington VT down I-89 to Rt across NH and into ME.

Todd

Terry Lewis wrote:
After a couple of delays, one of which was tracking down an
electrical gremlin, it looks like I'm about ready to start out on my
USA four corners tour. I'm starting from the DC area on Friday
morning, heading to Key West, and then coming back through on my way
to Maine before I head West to Washington and then finish up in San
Ysidro, CA.

Most of the route is pretty easy to figure out, but I'm still looking
for a good way to get from DC Portland, ME. I've tried a few, but
have never found a good way to get through the DC/Baltimore/Philly/
NYC/Danbury/Hartford/Boston megalopolis. I'm definitely open to ideas.

Also, if I can call you should I need a helping hand when I'm in your
part of the country, please contact me off-list with your contact info.

Thanks!

Terry Lewis
2000 Sprint RS
Eclipse Blue