Re: [ST] Almost time to tour

And as a point of interest, on 84 through New York as you get to Rt 87,
you'll be only 10 miles from Orange County Chopper's retail store.
Depending on your schedule, it might be an interesting place to stop.  On my
trip home from Canada last week, I missed the turn to follow 287 south in to
NJ, and ended up in OC getting on to 84 W to PA.  At home, I found out I was
10 miles from the store, and I would have stopped if I knew where it was at
the time.

--Joel