Re: [ST] Hard to part with

I bought the bike last year after a two year hiatus.
Sold my last bike just prior to my divorce.  I wanted
an all-arounder, which is exactly what the bike is.  I
have since gotten into track riding, as an outlet for
my speed need .... far safer than the road.  I picked
up a GSXR 600 track bike for this.  My new wife (we
have been married for a month now) prefers rinding on
the back of my "unnamed american made" cruiser,
probably because it doesn't lean over like the sprint.
 Basically, I don't ride the Sprint anymore.  Between
my new wife and I we have three kids.  The track time
is now takng up my days when I used to run out to WV
on the Sprint (used to run 400 + mile days a couple
times a month).  I love it to death, but I have other
things I need to spend the money on right now.  The
Sprint is the favorite bike I have ever owned, but I
hate seeing it sit in the garage.  I am seriously
considering picking up a Tiger, as this will expand
the capabilities to fire roads and the such, but not
untill the kids get a little older.  I will entertain
any reasonable offers and can deliver the bike within
a couple hundred miles of Maryland.  Let me know if
you would like to see pics.  I may even consider a
short term loan program for the sale, with a large
portion down of course!  Let me know.

Ken