From: JUSTIN SHREAVES <wyckoffjustin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Sprint ST for sale in Rockland (still for sale)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 12:50:44 -0700 (PDT)

I forgot the original reason you were selling this. Are you getting another bike to replace it? I am still interested in yours.

  Justin

Rich Pardo <richpardo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Guys,
I know a few of you have expressed an interest in my 2001 Aston Green ST
with about 6900 milles on it. I've lost some emails on it and the Ebay
winner was a deadbeat.

I'm asking for $4600 firm, only because it has some damage to the left side
fairing from a tipover in the yard.

If anyone is still interested, let me know . I can send pictures or if you
want to come see it, come on over to Suffern, NY and I'll show it to you. i
won't ship the bike, but I'll meet you halfway, within reason.

Rich