From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Steven Kohlscheen
Sent: Sat 7/15/2006 3:40 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Update on the speedo & tack dance

Some of you may recall a thread I had a week or so ago about an electrical
glitch I was having, lights flickering, tack and speedo swinging a bit wild.
Well I have installed the new rec/regulator I bought and 3 days of riding to
work and errands hasn't re-produced the issue.  The new one doesn't lose
nearly as much voltage when revving the motor up slowly, measuring across
the battery posts.  So I'm hoping I've landed the problem.  Just thought I'd
share an update.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
2001 Yamaha YZ426F