From: Stephen <s.s.wake@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2006 6:20:43 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] Where to ride around Boulder, CO

WOW!  Thanks for taking the time to write all this down.  Looking at the
map, those rides are all within range.  Once I get a bit more settled in
I'll let you know when I am free to ride and hopefully we can set something
up.  I wanted to go out today, but riding around in 100 plus heat just
didn't sound fun.