Re: [ST] 2005 ST Seat Cowl Questions

Robert,

That part number is listed for seat cowls for 04 and prior sprint ST's.
I'm not seeing a part number for 05+ sprint ST's for a seat cowl.  I
don't remember one being offered.  The seats between the two models are
completely different and the pre 05 seat cowl would not fit on the 05 or
06 ST.

Dan Wallander
Albuquerque, NM