Re: [ST] That's the connection

Let me make one further suggestion...If you use butt
connectors instead of soldering, do two things:

1) Put some dielectric grease inside the butt
connector before using it, helps prevent future
corrosion. At least do this. It wont cost you more
than a small tube of the stuff, which you should have
around anyway.

2) Before making the connection, thread onto the wire
a piece of heat shrink tube that will fit over the
connector, and shrink it down afterward.

Kevin,

I have everything needed to do this, and you are not
that far away. Glad to help you out with it, just let
me know...

John