[ST] Short Work Commutes (Was: Life out there?)

I live 1.2 miles from work.   It's just close enought to make me think I
ought to be riding a bicycle to work, but just far enough to prevent me from
actually buying a bicycle and riding it to work.  Especially when it's been
hitting 95-98 degrees with 80-90% humidity.  The real kicker is that when I
lived here in State College, PA ( before my motorcycle ), I used to bicycle
all over the place. 20-30 mile trips were standard.  Now, 10 years and 3
motorcycles later, I doubt I could to 2 miles without keeling over!

Oh Well...

--Joel