Re: [ST] Short Work Commutes (Was: Life out there?)

Yeah, short commutes almost breed laziness!  I lived about a 1/4mi from
my office for the last 4 years.  Never rode the motorcycle for the same
reasons that Matt mentioned, I won't ride without the proper gear and it
took longer to put it all on than it did to get to the office.  Now that
I'm about 23 miles I try to ride a couple of days a week if my schedule
and the weather permits.  It's wonderful to be back commuting on the bike
and I actually prefer being a bit further from work.  Living close meant
that if I had something needed to get done I would go back to work after
dinner and on the weekends, blech!

The best part is that I can get to and from work without hitting a major
highway and while the roads aren't great they beat the heck out of the
interstate.

Nate
00SprintRS