Re: [ST] Short Work Commutes (Was: Life out there?)

PS Marc,

Take a look at the Suzuki DR400.  I really liked my DR350 and the 400 is
supposed to be better.  The SuperMotard version (street legal) has fully
adjustable suspension.  It'd make a fun road bike and you could put trail
tires for the occasional off-roading.

--Joel