From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthew Heyer
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 11:11 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] What's with Ebay?

I buy things off ebay a lot, and have always had a good experience.  I
look carefully at what I bid on, and always pay right away (generally,
right when the auction closes as I'm watching to see if I win).  But I
may have run into my first problem seller.  I'm nearing the point of
submitting a claim, as after payment two thursdays ago, I have not
received the item (description stated 2-3 day USPS priority shipment,
coming from Ohio and I am in Maryland), and the seller has been
completely unrespinsive to multiple emails and voicemails simply asking
when he got the item in the mail and what the tracking info is.  GRRRR.
I guess it was bound to happen as there are definitely scammers and
deadbeats, but it still sucks.

Matt Heyer

PS - this weekend I lost my key to my track bike, and had to figure out
on the spot how to bypass the ignition.  Lots of cursing and a mangled
wiring later, I can now get anyone a 2000-2003 GSX-R 600/750/1000 -
color dependent on availability - lol.