Re: [ST] Move MotoGP East!

>Seems to
> me that the average street squid has more interest in knowing that his
>CBR1000RR is best/can do 200 mph/etc, than some obscure to them RC211v.

It seems to me that the average motorcyclist in this country
rides a Harley or some other cruiser.  Once you get to the
middle of the country, sportbikes are relatively rare, in my
experience.

-P

P.S.  It's not a Triumph, but check out my new project:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whipartist/sets/72157594200335588/

My dream was to find an old non-running Triumph to restore, but
the Ducati kind of fell into my lap and it was just too good to
pass up.  Having a motorcycle in my living room amuses me to no
end.