Re: [ST] Move MotoGP East!

>I guess that makes us all well above "average" then...

Well above average.  But it's not a very high bar.

>Very cool!  Be sure to post up pics when you get 'er all back together.
>Very cool indeed.

I'm posting pictures and blogging every step of the way.
(I have to-- I work for a blogging company. :-)
http://patti.vox.com is the blog, and you can
just filter for things tagged ducati by clicking
http://patti.vox.com/library/posts/tags/ducati/

(And if anybody is really interested in a Vox account, let
me know.)

One thing to know: I don't know jack about bike restoration.
My approach is just to fumble my way through and figure it
out as I go.

-Patti