From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Todd J
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 4:24 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Move MotoGP East (now: Duc restoration)

Patti, please humor us and "tell" it wont simply be restored just to sit
as an art piece?!! Love the bike, have fun with the bumbling and
PUUUULLL-----EEEAAAZZZEEEE Ride it!!!!

Patti Beadles <pattib@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  >I guess that makes us all
well above "average" then...

Well above average. But it's not a very high bar.

>Very cool! Be sure to post up pics when you get 'er all back together.
>Very cool indeed.

I'm posting pictures and blogging every step of the way.
(I have to-- I work for a blogging company. :-)
http://patti.vox.com is the blog, and you can
just filter for things tagged ducati by clicking
http://patti.vox.com/library/posts/tags/ducati/

(And if anybody is really interested in a Vox account, let
me know.)

One thing to know: I don't know jack about bike restoration.
My approach is just to fumble my way through and figure it
out as I go.

-Patti