Re: [ST] Mirror Shake

I certainly hope it goes better (read: shorter) than my last attempt.  Some
folks on this list say you can change the bulbs w/o removal of the nosepiece
but my hands aren't that small.  Maybe someone here can chime in with some
helpful hints, as I really don't have any, save for the obligatory "make
sure you have the right tools beforehand" tip.

David