[ST] New Bike Deliberations

Well it's time for a new bike.  The '03 Sprint is great but I feel like a change.
Started thinking about Vee Twins and settled on the VTX1800 - did a bit of
research and found that the M109R is a better bike, but there's an 8-10 week
wait and that's only if you pay up front - yeah right.  So it was down to the
Triumph shop to try out the 06 Tiger.  Took it for a ride, liked it a lot -
until I got to the twisty stuff.  Got back to the shop and sales guy says -
"y'know the new Sprint is on special right now?" Oh dear, end of story.  Took
one for a test ride and signed up when I got back.  So much for having a bit of
a change :o)  Oh well, Sprint #4.  If only they weren't such a perfect bike some
other manufacturers might get a look in!

--
Michael Browne
06 Sprint ST