Re: [ST] New Bike Deliberations

That's almost 40% less than the new price here .

Ride the bike first though, I didn't like the way it delivered its power
-I think the Honda and GSXR are better for ordinary mortals. Cruddy
instruments as well - you cant read them if the sun is shining on them.

It scared the living daylights out of me a few times. The front wheel
comes up quite suddenly driving hard out of corners, even in third at
big speeds.

In a straight line it was a rush - what amazing acceleration, makes my
955 look like a 650. I've set a personal fastest top-end on the '06
ZX10, and it still had some legs left.

I think the ZX10 could be easy to high side on the track.

Cheers

Marc
Cape Town, RSA