From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Van Est
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 3:16 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] 675 Eater?

I stopped next to a 675 at the lights today, so there we were: an '05
955 Daytona next to a 675 Daytona waiting for the green.

He didn't go for the bait, so I didn't get to see how they would compare
away from the lights.

I think the sheer muscle of the 955 will overcome the weight advantage
the 675 has. I blow most bikes away from the lights (which is why my
BT010 isn't going to make 8000kms): Trumpets rule!

I have to admit the 675 is much prettier than my 955, although I still
prefer my 955 to most of the Jap sport bikes.

Cheers

Marc
Cape Town