[ST] Anybody have a part laying around?

Imagine my surprise when I went out last night to the garage to get
something, then took a look at my '01 ST, only to find that the clear right
front lens cover had disappeared..............gone...........kaput.

A quick call to my favorite Triumph shop, (shameless plug) Southern
California Triumph), informed me that the lens cannot be purchased as an
individual item; I have to purchase the whole assembly.  $48 USD seems like
an awfully high price to pay for just the lens.

So, I'm wondering if anybody on the list has one of these laying around that
they'd be willing to part with?

If a reasonable amount of money had to exchange hands, that'd be alright,
too.

You can reply on-list or ping my personal e-mail at rich.marcus@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Rich M.