Re: [ST] WSB

Darren

Sadly I had a similar experience with a low speed drop.  £2300 for the
RHS and the repairer that the insurers chose was not rude, but did omit
to restore it as it was; broken alarm LED wiring, no CF protector on the
tank, RS decals on the new side panel when the old had none etc.

It can be quite a fight to be treated as if the bike is yours.
Everyone else seems to think they're doing you a favour and that it's
their bike.

I'm currently waiting on MIB (the people all of us Brits pay £30pa of
our premium to) to pay £900 of the repairs after an uninsured lady drove
over my RS when it was parked.  I will have to stump up the remaining
£300 apparently.

Can't be at Brands Hatch I'm afraid although it's close by (daughter
getting married the week after).  Enjoy it.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> darren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 30/07/2006 22:14:08 >>>
Purchased my tickets for the WSB at brands next week, anyone else on
here
going?

Camping, beer, motorbikes and no wife & kids - the perfect weekend.

We were talking about low speed bike dropping a few months ago and I
got my
bike back yesterday (finally!!! 7 weeks after the insurance company
said
they would pay for the work.) Can't stop visiting the garage to look
at it

If you want a job done in a reasonable amount of time don't go to 3
cross
motorbikes in Dorset - the staff their are all very rude and are
extremely
poor at customer service. But to be fair they do an excellent job
repairing
in the service shop. Although wife recons the bloke who runs it is the

rudest bloke she has ever met.

Still they have taken £2500 off me in the last 3 months and they wont
be
getting any more - I will be going a bit further out my way but it's
worth
it to be treated like a paying customer *letter of complaint will be
sent to
MCN, Triumph, the dealership owners and anyone else who will listen *
OK
rant over!!!