Re: [ST] Anybody have a part laying around?

Blob of clear silicone sealant until it spider webs out...

John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  If you think that's expensive, I hope you dont ever
have to replace a headlight lense....I have a stone
chip in one of mine, small enough that it isnt spider
webbing ( yet ), but large enough that it goes all the
way thru the glass and is noticeable. From everything
I have heard, the the individual lenses are not
replaceable, you have to buy the ENTIRE headlamp
assembly for both sides, and the very best price new
that I have found is well over $400....ARGGGH !

If anybody else has a less espensive solution, chime
in any time...

John