Re: [ST] WSB

On a positive note for dealers, I returned my factory boxes today.

(Team Moto, formerly John Fretten Motorcycles at Blacktown, for those in
Sydney Australia.)

My replacement top box and panniers finally arrived in the country, but the
internal dimensions are to small and irregular to be of any practical use for
me, so I didnt bother having them sent from the importers warehouse.

They came a few weeks apart, but my GIVI boxes finally arrived from Italy, as
did the SW Motech metal work from Germany, so I rode to the dealership today
and removed the factory brackets myself. The service manager phoned the
importer and told them I was there and they authorised the refund on the spot.

I put the GIVI top box on as soon as I got home. Straight away I knew I had
made the right decision. I can once again fit a carton of beer on the ST!

Brett.