From: David Jonas <kahonas@xxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2006 9:11:27 AM
Subject: [ST] Swing arms

Okay, this ST is my first sporty bike.  I never really paid much attention
to this side of bikes since I was just a commuter.  However, now that I own
an ST, I've got a question.

Why does the ST have a single swing arm, while the RS has a standard twin?

And, while on that subject, what's the advantage of a single?  Am I to
assume less unsprung weight?

David