Re: [ST] Battery Tenders

I have one original Battery Tender, which seems to be
on the fritz. Needing a second functional unit, I
purchased a Schumacher Battery Maintainer ( I think
thats what its called...will go look later) on the
advice of a friend. $17. He had a bunch of Tenders go
bad, started replacing them with these Schumacher
units, and claims they are just as good at less than
half the price. So far so good for me...

I think the Battery Tender is overpriced for what it
is...IMHO

John