Re: [ST] Another low speed fall...

Dave,
   I dropped mine in a Home Depot parking lot onto one of those cement
parking blocks. Exploded the RH fairing to the tune of $1K. So while
waiting for parts to arrive, I test rode a Speed Triple, thinking these
damn fairing just cost too much. I really liked that bike, A real
wheelie monster, but after words when I sat on my ST I just said Ahh.
Now I remember how much I like my ST so much. Seems that way whenever I
try some new bike. I don't know why Triumph doesn't use plastics like
the plastics on my Sherco Trials bike. Those take a real beating and
just bend back into place.
   It was great to see you at the WTC. Did you have a good trip home?
Al Garvin