Re: [ST] ck eng light 03 ST and fuel?

I had exactly the same thing happen to me....light went out after a couple
cycles.

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
jonathanrellis@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 8:44 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] ck eng light 03 ST and fuel?

Ok - I recall that if the battery is disconnected the ck eng light will come
on and it will take 3 heat/cool cycles to clear it, but I was running on
reserve and as I came into the gas station, the ck eng light came on.  I am
thinking the ECU thought I had run out of gas, which I hadn't (but was close
to).  Has this happened to anyone else?  Will the tried and true method of 3
heat/cool cycles clear this as well or do I have to get it reset?  Any other
possible issues I should think about?

Thanks,

Jonathan