Re: [ST] Low Speed Damage

-- Matthew Heyer <matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The bike sat on the frame slider,
> never toughing any of the ST's plastics to the
> ground.  Picked it up - all was fine.

My experience was ALMOST the same after locking up
the front wheel just before standstill when a car
surprised me when filtering. The only damage was
my left footpeg that was broken in two, because the
long feeler had pushed it too high. Just 40 euros,
but I now removed those long feelers so that in
my next drop I should not have any damage (if it
doesn't hit anything else of course, etc).

My crashsliders are from Metisse, Germany: www.metisse.de .

Emile
www.piloot.com