From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthew Heyer
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 10:18 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Replacement seats

I have found that better pants make a bigger difference than any seat.
When I have the insulated liner in my Olympia Air Glide pants, I can ride
fro MUCH longer in comfort than without.

I have posted this before, but I have tried the Corbin, the Sargent, and a
custom Sargent.  The two Sargent's have the place for tools under the seat
- the Corbin does not.  I found the Corbin to be the hardest and worst of
the three.  I've had Corbin's before too, and while the do break-in, I
don't feel the change is drastic.  If I were to go with a pre-fabricated,
I would get the Sargent WorldSport.  But for a similar price, you can send
Sargent a stock seat pan, and get a custom.  That's what I have now after
going through the pre-fabricated ones, and it is by far the best.

Any other specifics of comparing the stock, Corbin, Sargent, and Sargent
custom, feel free to ask.  Been there - done that.....

Matt Heyer