Re: [ST] for Matt - failure to communicate

I believe I'm too young for senility - so what's my excuse when I forget to zip up??  lol

Matt Heyer

----- Original Message ----
From: donnydogood <donalddraper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2006 11:53:00 AM
Subject: [ST] for Matt - failure to communicate

>>> Your analogy is tragically flawed... <<<

    You're correct of course,... but the flaw is that I failed to
qualify the type of damage to which I was referring, namely /frame/
/damage/ only.  Without that specification the difference between
straight and glancing blows loses it's validity.  It was an early
warning sign of senility, like forgetting to zip down.        =8o(

                                   dowgydoodoo        - - - o&\o