Re: [ST] RS sales prices, Risers

On Jun 6, 2006, at 5:00 AM, Matthew Heyer wrote:

> My Genmars have not rusted at all, and they have been on long trips
> and through rain.  The only thing I can think is that the bike is in a
> garage and out of the rain, except when riding or stopped at hotels on
> my trips.

My caps rusted as well, which surprised me because they  appear to be
stainless steel. But then the 60" of rain and the salt air might have
something to do with it. As Blake noticed last weekend, even my can of
WD-40 is rusted.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned