[ST] Tire changer and more

Hi all,
We finally made the decision and bought a No-Mar tire changer.  It took
about 3 hours to get it installed in the shop and about 2 hours to change
the first tire.  We will get faster, I'm sure, with more practice.   The
beauty of this changer is that supposedly you will not make horrible scars
on the rims.  We'll see how that goes.
The whole set-up was only about $900, and we figure we'll be about even in 2
years.
I'll be putting my new set of Avons on after our trip to the bike races at
the new Miller Motorsports near Salt Lake City.  This will be the first set
of Avons for me, I've been running Michelin Pilot Roads for the last 4 sets.
After several people on this list raved about the Avons, I figured they were
worth a try.
Weather is great, time for a ride.
Ride safe all,

Beckie in Southern Oregon