Re: [ST] Where can I buy head bearings?

My friends 01 uses a sealed style roller on top, and a tapered on the bottom. The bottom one has a special rubber seal that is on the external part of the lower bearing, which keeps the water out of the bearing. The seal on his ripped, causing water to build up, and destroying the bearing. A local auto parts store is unable to get the bearing with the typr of seal required. I exhausted all local, and most semi-local resources before calling through triumph. Good luck.

  Justin

halfast3 <halfast3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  > So I have to go to the dealer for them? <

There's nothing special about them. Pull the triple tree, read the
numbers off the bearings and call your local bearing supplier.

--
Rick - back in Oregon after a slow tour of the
straight, boring roads in NW California ;O)

PS to Jill: Don't give up; I'm working on your reply, between
honeydo's.