Re: [ST] PA & WV Roads

Bill,

I am riding north on Friday, June 16 to Somerset, PA and will be returning on Monday June 18 to NC.  I most likley will be riding in that area on Friday around 12-1 and Monday around 8-9.  I will be riding the Sprint as the VFR needs tires.  Any ideas where you will be riding on Saturaday and Sunday?  I may get out and play some on one or both days.  I am meeting with a contractor in Somerset, PA at 4:30 on Friday otherwise I have no firm plans other than riding with my father some.   I am not sure what he will be riding either his Nighthawk 650 or his ST1100.

Rick B.