Re: [ST] Women's Boots

>> Also, Joni, whereabouts are you?  This being an international list and
all,
I'm still working out who's from where...

I'm in the Seattle, WA area.  Woodinville to be exact.
Nice combination of bikes you've got there.
I still need a dirt bike to round out my collection.

Well I'm bummed.
I just had to cancel my bike trip to the Bay Area next week.
I even got a new "Autocom-like" device to listen to music comfortably
finally!
I'm thinking of making it up to myself by planning a ride to Crater Lake
later this summer.

Joni
'01 Sprint BRG
'04 YZF-R6 (newest race bike)
'96 CBR F3 (oldest but still in one piece race bike)