[ST] for Karl - sensible bags for ST

 >>> My ST didn't come with luggage and without breaking the bank what
do you recommend? <<<

    Givi removable hard bags,... unbeatable value for money and several
different sizes can be used with the same brackets.
 >>>Jo is new to this group and how about if she gets a hearty welcome
from all of you<<<

    Absolutely!... pleased to have you on our list, Jo.  And we always
welcome pictures,... and rider reports on lace pants/gel seat
combinations.       =8o)

                                    dowgydoodoo          - - - - o&\o
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist's office!